Here in the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, we have a great appreciation for the armed forces. Not only are there several military bases in Virginia, but the state is also located next to Washington, D.C.
If you’re the type of person who loves the history of the military as well as of NASA, then consider checking out this fun Hampton Roads event this month.
FREEdom Days at the Virginia Air & Space Center: Learn about the history of air and space at this month-long event. Activities include:
- FREE Exhibit Admission
- Discounts on IMAX Admission
- FREE Motion Simulator rides on Cosmic Coaster
- FREE make-n-takes for Children on Saturdays
- 10% off in the Imagination Station-One Stop Science Shop!
- $10 off a Family Membership!
Plus, there is free admission for all active duty & retired military, spouses & household dependents.
- When: March 1 to March 31
- Where: Virginia Air & Space Center, 600 Settlers Landing Road in
- Admission: Free with proper military identification
- More Info: Call 757-727-0900
Relocating to Hampton Roads, Virginia
What better place to celebrate the history of the United States armed forces and NASA than in one of the oldest states in the country.
More than a great place to relive history, however, Hampton Roads makes a great place to live, especially considering its darling neighborhoods and strong sense of community.
Until next time,