Are you a recently retired senior looking for the next place to call home? Then consider checking out the Hampton Roads, VA area.
To fully understand what a great place Hampton Roads, VA is to live, I recommend you check out one of these upcoming community events:
Polynesian Cultural Festival: Come enjoy the culture, music and cuisine of this beautiful Pacific community. The event is sponsored by Copeland Mills School of the Arts and the Pacific Islanders American Group.
- When: 1 p.m. to sunset on August 12 and 10 a.m. to sunset on August 13
- Where: Neptune Park, 31st Street at the Virginia Beach Oceanfront
- Admission: FREE
- More Info: Call (757) 685-3209
Concert Performance: Come enjoy Garrison Keillor’s A Prairie Home Companion Summer Love Tour plays performance at Portsmouth’s nTelos Wireless Pavilion Wednesday. The performance will feature duets, hot jazz, Catchup, English Majors and Poesy, and so much more!
- When: 7:30 p.m. on August 17
- Where: nTelos Wireless Pavilion, 901 Crawford Street in Portsmouth VA
- Admission: Ticket prices vary from $30 to $70.75
- More Info: Call (757) 393-8181
Summer Concert Series: Come enjoy the ninth installment of the Suffolk TGIF Summer Concert Series. The August 26 show will feature Silver Street Band, which specializes in covering modern hits.
- When: 6 to 9:30 p.m. on August 26
- Where: Bennett’s Creek Park, 3000 Bennett’s Creek Park Road in Suffolk, Virginia
- Admission: FREE
- More Info: Call (757) 514-7267
Enter the Hampton Roads, VA Area Real Estate Market Today
If you end up checking out one of these great community-oriented events in the Hampton Roads, VA area, please let me know what you think of it!
While you’re at it, please feel free to check out some of my Hampton Roads, VA real estate resources, including:
Until next time,