It’s hard to believe we’re already in our last week of September! Pretty soon we’ll be seeing Thanksgiving and Christmas decorations in all of the area stores!
Before winter gets too comfortable in the Hampton Roads, VA area, I recommend you check out some of these fun Hampton Roads area events that are going on this fall.
Hampton Roads, VA: A Wonderful Place to Call Home
Here’s a brief sampling of some of the community events that you and your family can enjoy this week in the Hampton Roads, VA area:
Beatles-inspired Play: Come relive the glory days of the legendary band by attending a performance of RAIN. This Beatles tribute covers everything from Ed Sullivan to Abbey Road. Audience members are even encouraged to sing along to such Beatlemaniac favorites as “Let It Be,” “Hey Jude,” “Come Together” and “Can’t Buy Me Love”
- When: 8 p.m. on Fri, Sep 30; 2 p.m. and 8 p.m. on Sat, Oct 1
- Where: Chrysler Hall, 215 St Pauls Blvd., Norfolk VA
- Admission: Prices Vary. Call (757)823-4299 for more information.
- More Info: Call (757) 664-6464
Acclaimed Opera: In the breathtaking production of Aida (which is set in ancient Egypt), themes of cultural oppression, war and passion are explored. This play will be performed in Italian with English supertitles.
- When: Oct 01 to Oct. 9; Times vary
- Where: Harrison Opera House, 160 Virginia Beach Blvd., Norfolk VA
- Admission: Tickets start at $25
- More Info: Call (757) 623-1223
Poetry Session: Come listen to fellow writers at this monthly event at The Muse Writers Center. Held on the first of each month, this event showcases the works of local poets.
- When: 7:30 to 9 p.m. on Oct. 7
- Where: The Muse Writers Center, 816-A Orapax St., in Norfolk, VA
- Admission: FREE
- More Info: Call (757) 818-9880
Investing in Hampton Roads, VA Real Estate
Please let me know if you decide to attend one of these Hampton Roads area community events – and let me know how it goes!
Until next time,