Happy Halloween from your friends on the Hampton Roads, VA real estate market! Whether you’re spending the evening handing out candy to trick-or-treaters or watching a scary movie, I hope you’re enjoying the day with friends and loved ones.
One of the best things about this time of year is all of the community events going on at any given time.
Below, I’ve compiled this week’s list of fun community events going on in the Hampton Roads, VA area that you may enjoy.
Hampton Roads, VA
Short Plays: “A Kind of a Conscience” follows six short plays from Virginia Playwrights Forum. These plays depict an arrya of topics, including travel, justice and memory. As the promotional material reads, by the end of the play, “Your conscience will be questioned and hopefully answered.”
- When: 6 p.m. on Nov. 4 through 12
- Where: The Venue on 35th, 631 35th Street in Norfolk VA
- Admission: Tickets range from $7 to $12; Credit cards not accepted
- More Info: Call (757) 469-0337
Writers Group: Writers of all skill levels are invited to join other writers every Wednesday at the Boot.
- When: 5:30 to 7:30 every Wednesday
- Where: The Boot, 123 W. 21st St. in Norfolk VA
- Admission: FREE
- More Info: Call (757)627-2668
Pre-Holiday Art Show: Come get in the holiday spirit during this pre-holiday art show at Pembroke Mall. During this event, about 20 local artists will displaying and sell their artwork.
- When: Times vary; Nov 12 and 13
- Where: Pembroke Mall on Virginia Beach Blvd in Virginia Beach
- Admission: FREE
- More Info: Call Linda House at 757-407-6280
Purchase a Hampton Roads, VA Home for Sale Today!
If you end up attending one of the Hampton Roads community events I just mentioned, let me know what you thought of it!
I’ll be happy to answer any questions you might have as well as let you know about available listings.
Until next time,