As the new holiday season quickly approaches, Hampton Roads VA home buyers are finding plenty of ways to start taking in the festivities.
If you’re searching for the right home in the Hampton Roads VA real estate market and wondering what kinds of things go on during the holidays, you won’t be disappointed. Here are just a few things happening the first Saturday of the month in the Hampton Roads VA area.
Hampton Roads, Virginia November Festivities
Norwegian Christmas Bazaar: Discover Norwegian crafts and baked goods, traditional Scandinavian dress, woodcarving demonstrations and a 30 foot long Viking boat.
- When: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Saturday, November 5
- Where: Francis Asbury United Methodist Church, 1871 North Great Neck Road, Virginia Beach
- Admission: Free
- More Info: Call 757-667-0416
Holiday Bazaar and Bake Sale: Sample delicious and festive treats just in time for the holiday season. Lunch will also be on sale.
- When: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m on Saturday, November 5
- Where: McKendree United Methodist Church, 6870 N. Military Highway, Norfolk
- Admission: Free
- More Info: Call 757-853-0680
Holiday Open House: The museum features a model train and turn-of-the-century artifacts. With the holiday season approaching, the gift shop offers special discounts and refreshments.
- When: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Saturday, November 5
- Where: Suffolk Seaboard Station Railroad Museum, 326 North Main Street, Suffolk
- Admission: Free (but donations are encouraged)
- More Info: Call 757-923-4750
Investing in Hampton Roads Real Estate
These are just a few events happening all around Hampton Roads on just the first weekend of November alone!
If you’re interested in any Hampton Roads homes for sale, don’t hesitate to contact us. Think of us as your Hampton Roads real estate experts. I will be happy to provide you with information that will benefit you in your home buying experience.
Until next time,