Hampton Roads VA home buyers know that there are plenty of things happening during the month of November. If you’re interested in artwork or cultural events, the upcoming week will have something to offer you. Take a look at what the Hampton Roads VA real estate market can offer you.
Art and History in Hampton Roads VA
Kittiewan Plantation Open House: Travel back in time to the 18th century to the home of the Archaeological Society of Virginia. The plantation house will feature centuries-old artifacts as well as Revolutionary War and Civil War re-creationists.
- When: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on November 12
- Where: Kittiewan Plantation, 12104 Weyanoke Road, Charles City
- Admission: $7
- More Info: 804-829-2272
Artwork by Travis Cohn and Ed Pollard: See an exhibit featuring the work of photographer Edward Pollard and mixed media artist Travis Cohn focusing on the notion of man’s impact on the environment.
- When: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Mondays through Saturdays. 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. on Sundays. The event will continue through the month and ends on November 15.
- Where: Hermitage Museums and Gardens, 7637 North Shore Road, Norfolk
- Admission: $5 or free for museum members
- More Info: 423-2052 x 0
Pre-Holiday Art Show: Head over to the Pembroke Mall to see the work of local artists on sale.
- When: 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. on November 12 and 12 p.m. to 6 p.m. on November 13
- Where: Pembroke Mall, Virginia Beach Blvd, Virginia Beach
- Admission: Free (but donations are accepted)
- More Info: Call 757-407-6280
Want to Invest in Hampton Roads Real Estate?
Take this opportunity to see all of the creative and cultural events happening right here in Hampton Roads!
If you’re interested in looking at certain Hampton Roads homes for sale, let us help you out with pertinent information. With many years of experience, think of us as your Hampton Roads real estate experts. If you have any questions or concerns about the Hampton Roads area, never hesitate to get in touch with us.
Until next time,