Let’s face it: When a Hampton Roads VA home buyer enters the market, they’re not just investing in brick and mortar – they’re investing in a whole new lifestyle.
As your Hampton Roads, VA real estate expert, I also emphasize to clients the importance of getting to know an area before deciding to settle there.
Thus, I recommend you check out some of these upcoming events on the Hampton Roads real estate market. These events will give you a good idea of what everyday life will be like living in the Hampton Roads, VA area.
That information will leave you feeling more confident about any decision you may ultimately make on the Hampton Roads real estate market.
Living in Hampton Roads, VA
Book Club: Interested in reading good books and discussing them with friends? Then consider joining a book club! One Hampton Roads area book club will meet this week to discuss Madisyn Taylor’s “Daily Om,” which addresses spirituality. Come check it out!
- When: 6:30 p.m. on Oct. 27
- Where: Starbucks at Pacific and 31st, Pacific and 31st Street in Virginia Beach VA,
- Admission: FREE
- More info: Call 757-306-8999
Friday Night Hoedown: Come enjoy the last Friday Night hoedown celebration in Virginia Beach this Friday. Bring your lawn chairs and blankets and prepare to listen to some fantastic local country bands! Dinner and snacks will be available for purchase.
- When: 7 to 10 p.m. on Oct. 28
- Where: City of Virginia Beach Farmers Market, 3640 Dam Neck Road in Virginia Beach VA,
- Admission: FREE
- More Info: Call 757-385-4395
Red Hat Society Meeting: Come join other boomers over 50 at this Red Had Society lunch, call “Beach Bats in Hats.”
- When: Call for information
- Where: Call for information
- Admission: Pay for your own lunch
- More Info: Call Queen Mother Magnificent Maggie Biondo at 757-306-8999
Investing in Hampton Roads Real Estate
These events are just a very brief sampling of the many community events going on in the Hampton Roads VA area this month.
If you end up attending one of these events, please let me know what you think!
As a Hampton Roads REALTOR with years of experience, I’ve developed a comprehensive list of Hampton Roads home buying tools that I think you’ll find quite helpful. These include:
- Questions to Ask Retirement Communities
- Select the Right Retirement Community
- Neighborhoods for 55 and Better
Until next time,