With Thanksgiving nearly here, I hope Hampton Roads VA home buyers will have the chance to sit down with their families and enjoy some good food. If you’ve been searching the Hampton Roads VA real estate market, you might want to know what’s going on for the holiday season. Keep reading to discover some interesting events happening this Thanksgiving weekend.
Upcoming Events for the Thanksgiving Weekend
Foods and Feasts of Colonial Virginia: Discover how food was prepared back in the day by the colonists and find out what soldiers ate during the Revolutionary War.
- When: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. from November 24 until November 26
- Where: Jamestown Settlement, 2110 Jamestown Road, Williamsburg; Yorktown Victory Center, 200 Walter Street, Yorktown
- Admission: $20
- More Info: Call 757-253-4838
James River Plantation Progressive Candlelight Thanksgiving Tour: Learn about traditional Thanksgiving customs, as you tour churches from the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries. This guided tour will last for two hours, with cider and cookies served at the end. Reservations are required.
- When: 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. November 26
- Where: Piney Grove at Southall Plantation, Route 5 Virginia Scenic Byway, Williamsburg
- Admission: $20
- More Info: Call 804-829-2480
Christmas Open House: Visit St. Luke’s for an evening of organ music, a tour of the church, and delicious Christmas cake and wassail.
- When: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on November 26 and 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. on November 27
- Where: St. Luke’s Church, 14477 Benn’s Church Blvd., Smithfield
- Admission: Free
- More Info: Call 757-357-3367
Investing in Hampton Roads Real Estate
With these three events, there’s something to surely please everyone.
If you’re considering a Hampton Roads home for sale, be sure to get in touch with us. With many years of experience, consider us your Hampton Roads real estate experts, who can get you the resources you need to make the right buying decision.
Until next time,