Happy New Year from your Hampton Roads VA REALTOR! I wish you and your loved ones a most happy and prosperous 2012!
While quitting smoking and getting in shape may be two of the most common New Year’s resolutions in the country, taking more time to “smell the roses” as it were often comes in near the top as well.
That’s why I regularly tell interested Hampton Roads home buyers about all the fun activities they could be enjoying if they lived in the area.
Continue reading to learn more about the fun activities going on this week!
Ring In the New Year Right with these Fun Community Activities
Here is just a sampling of the many community activities you could be enjoying in the Hampton Roads, VA area this week:
Art Exhibit: Come check out the vibrant and stunning works of Gloria Coker at the Sandler Center Art Gallery, now through February 28.
- When: Now through February 28; 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday; 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Saturdays
- Where: Sandler Center Art Gallery, 201 Market Street in Virginia Beach
- Admission: FREE
- More Info: Call 757-385-2787
MacArthur on Ice: Check out this entertaining ice skating extravaganza in Norfolk. Featured activities include public skating, ice carving demos, lessons, and more! This is certainly a fun activity to enjoy with your visiting children and grandchildren!
- When: Now through January 16
- Where: MacArthur Center, 300 Monticello Ave. in Norfolk, VA
- Admission: Regular admission is $6 for skating, $5 for skate rental
- More Info: Call (757) 314-4409
Mystery Dinner Playhouse: Who doesn’t love a good ol’ fashioned murder mystery? Come enjoy a fantastic meal at Doubletree Hotel as you solve the mystery of who murdered the butler.
- When: Now through January 7
- Where: Doubletree Hotel, 1900 Pavilion Drive in Virginia Beach
- Admission: $43.95
- More Info: Call 888-471-4802
Your Hampton Roads, VA Real Estate Expert
I hope you get a chance to check out one of these events. If you do, please let me know what you think of it!
As a Hampton Roads VA REALTOR, I’m constantly striving to make navigating the Hampton Roads real estate market easier for interested home buyers.
That’s why you’ll find that I have a fairly comprehensive collection of tools that a home buyer may need, including: